Learning and talking about dating perspectives is most effective when done in community. Some of our content is Biblical and some is not. But we discuss and support each other as we learn and grow. Below are the classes I offer.

Life, Love and Dating

My Life, Love and Dating is a weekly class I host every other Tuesday (summers and holidays off). 85% of the time we discuss dating perspectives/ issues. The other 15% we talk about different life issues.  This is organized 100% on Facebook- in a closed group. If you’re interested in joining, you must come at least once a month to remain in the group. $5.00 a week. The age range is 40-70 so truly all ages. The dating issues are very similar.

Girl's Night In

This is offered 2-3 times a year. $40.00 We go through the whole "Cracking the Man Code" series with Matt Boggs. It's VERY good and worth the investment in yourself. (I used to charge $50.00 and included dinner and wine but took that out so I could lower the price). 

Body Language of Love and Dating

This is a 4-week class I offer in the summer and/or I can offer to a group of 20-30 in your home/city anytime. Must pay in advance. 

Love, Sex and Dating and The Body Language of Love and Dating
This is a 4-week class I can offer to a group of 20-30 people in your home/city. Must pay in advance.  

Connecting Couples: This class is on hold, for now. It is for married and engaged couples, as well as those in committed, serious relationships. Our 1st study will be Love and Respect and we have many more great nuggets after that.  Let me know if you'd like me to add you to our closed group on Facebook! We will also have social outings. 


© 2015 | Love and Laughter Life Coaching, LLC


Elizabeth Lewis


Follow Me